Monday, October 13, 2014

Once Again…Mother of the Bride Dress...



So… I had a plan.  I bought my dream dress, as my "Mother of the Bride" dress, for Maggie and Rob's wedding… and I was going to wear it for KK's wedding.  I presented my thought to my family, but my BRILLIANT plan was shot down.  Not by my daughters, they were all OK with it, but by my husband.

He thought the family wedding pictures would suffer…

One more thing to worry about. The pressure was on!  A couple of weeks ago, I visited Maggie and Rob in Philly.  They were the ultimate tour guides. We enjoyed a horse drawn carriage ride and took in the historical sights, visited Maggie's school, U Penn, Rob's Optometry School, had Philly Cheese Steaks, (I prefer Geno's), saw the Liberty Bell, and traveled the Main Line.  But I didn't mention… we also went to the King of Prussia Mall - the biggest mall in America, measured by the most retail stores. Guess what?!?

I found a dress!












While I can not show you the dress…I CAN share with you a swatch.  Yep, blue again!  It's a loose weave with a matching under slip.  And yes, it's sleeveless once more.  Am I a masochist?!?  But again, I love the dress.  It's simple, but has a little more flair than what I'm wearing in the picture above.  Can't wait!  But of course if it's not KK's vision - it will be changed. It's her day!

You know this means I have to buy another tube of "Fat Girl Skinny Arm Candy" by Bliss, and start using my hand weights again…

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment