Wednesday, September 10, 2014

KK and Tyler's Reception




I know, I know, I promised to tell you about my future son-in-law and his Eagle Scout experience... and I really can't wait to - even as a kid, I was impressed with any young man who could achieve this loftily goal.  Now I'm going to have one in my family!  But I am waiting on some pictures.  I want to give you the whole package :-)

So today, I'll unveil KK and Tyler's wedding reception site.  They will be holding their wedding reception at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake in Middletown, CT.  It is absolutely perfect for them.  They wanted a outdoorsy, rustic feeling and this delivers.  Look at the lovely building, it almost looks like a log cabin.  And…it's on a lake with a tiny beach.  If you check out KK's wedding website, you can see how a lake ties into Tyler's proposal… I'm very excited, and will keep you posted on the menu, flower and entertainment.  Keep checking in !

Photo credits: ctweddinggoup.com

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best





No comments:

Post a Comment