Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Last "Maggie and Rob" Wedding Post...



My last blog about Maggie and Rob's wedding…  :-(  Today, I have posted random pictures that PROBABLY have not been shown before.

#1-  KK, Maid of Honor
#2 - Kenny and Maggie at rehearsal
#3 - The Dinner Table centerpiece
#4-  Bob and Kenny - fathers of the groom and bride
#5 - Julia and Tess - Sisters of the Bride
#6 - Maggie and Rob

#7- BOB WITH HIS SISTER, THE TALENTED PATTY CLOHERTY, THE GENEROUS PHOTOGRAPHER OF MY BLOG!!!  Thanks again, Patty

#8- Kenny and Maggie at Rehearsal
#9- Maggie with Stauble cousins
#10 Stauble Cousins

Thank you all for enjoying Maggie's wedding journey with me.  I loved sharing it.  Please keep reading as I venture out for KK's!

I have some new material surfacing on my "HELLO! Magazine" blog as well. http://weddinghub.hellomagazine.com/motherofthebride/2014/09/wedding-dress-trains/  I am "Mother of the Bride."























http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best    My new e-book mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment