Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Cozy Mystery


Today's blog entry is devoted to my recently published cozy- mystery.  "What is a cozy-mystery?" You ask.  Well, even though I have been reading this genre for years,  I didn't know the term!  A "cozy-mystery" is a mystery that has no blood and gore, the central figure is a woman, and she is almost always in a nurturing role, i.e., a nurse, librarian, teacher, baker, caterer, A WEDDING PLANNER.  :-)

Please read below a brief description of my book:

Description

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

Grace Mc Kenna is a spunky, beautiful wedding planner in exclusive Santa Barbara, California. It's not easy being 'wedding planner to the rich and famous', but someone has to do it.  Grace's seemingly ideal life is complicated by a handsome cop ex-husband, a mischievous 11 year old daughter, and oh yes, a murdered assistant who just happens to be the Maid of Honor in her latest wedding. Grace wants to solve the case when her best friend is accused of the murder, but is the cost too great?


You can click on the link above to visit the book's website, or search my name, Mary P Karnes, at amazon Kindle or Apple iBooks. It's soon to be out on Barnes and Noble Nook - 2-3 weeks!  At $2.99, it's a cheap date!

No comments:

Post a Comment