Saturday, March 15, 2014

"The Knot"

 



      It's obviously a new age of wedding planning for brides than it was when I planned my own wedding thirty years ago. When Maggie got engaged, I joyfully went to Barnes and Noble and bought her "Brides Magazine" and a wedding planning/etiquette book. She graciously received them, but I needn't have bothered. All either one of us had to do was go on line.  The best wedding planning website out there, in my opinion, is theknot.com, followed by a close second, lover.ly.com.

The Knot promises a "Local and national wedding vendor resource that offers a gift registry, bridal gown search, local vendor information, and wedding etiquette."  Other invaluable tools are" My Guest list," "My Website," "My Checklist," and COUPONS!  If we're behind on an item on the "My Checklist," I hear about it...
Check it out, and keep scrolling for another picture...




No comments:

Post a Comment