Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"The Ladies' Shoes!"






Oh my!  Is there anything I love more than shoes, well...yes, but not much...  And I'm not alone. What IS it about shoes that we women so adore?!?  Thus, shoes are a big part of your wedding ensemble, whether you are the bride, mother of the bride, a major family member, or an attendant.


If you are the bride… the first thing you need to ask yourself, is "do I want to wear flats or heels?  Think about it…comfort or style.  You may say, "I'm wearing a long gown.  Who's going to see my shoes?"  Everyone.  Just think of when your groom removes your garter…photo op there...

All I know, is that I wore high heeled pumps for my wedding…and I do not remember my feet hurting. They could have, and probably did.  I don't remember it, though.  But I do like those pictures where you can see my pretty shoes…

What do you think of a pastel for the bridal shoe?  I rather like the idea…

And if you are an attendant?  Should all the ladies' shoes match?  Personal preference.  But I would say "yes"if it were my decision.

As an important guest of the wedding, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, grandmothers of the bride and groom.. what should WE wear?  Well, I'm older now…   :-(  so I am not quite as vain.  Well… still a little…   :-)  I am opting for something in the middle.  My shoes are still a significant heal - a GORGEOUS navy patent, but they are, (shockingly!), comfortable!

I wish I could tell you about Maggie's shoes - but just know, they're KILLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment