Saturday, March 29, 2014

"The Ceremony Music, Part II"


There are many options for the wedding ceremony music - church choir, professional musicians, harpists, violists, professional singers, friends, family.

At any bridal fair, you will see musicians offering their services - and business cards.  The one bridal fair that Debbie, (Rob's mom), and I attended, had a harpist playing.  It was so sweet.  But I found it a bit melancholy.  I am going to have a hard enough time keeping a dry eye during the ceremony, I do not need the additional tear-factor…

Kenny has been tasked with presenting musical researched options to the bridal couple.  He found the viola player who played during Maggie's 'Accepted Student Mass' when she committed to Providence College.  But alas, he has moved to the Chicago area.  I'm not sure what Kenny's vision is, but I know it will be lovely.  How could it not?

What are your views on the traditional 'Wedding March'?  We had it at our wedding, and to me, that is just a must. But that may not be Maggie's notion.  I'll keep you posted...


No comments:

Post a Comment