Tuesday, August 5, 2014

"Socializing!"



 During dinner, we had a little time to socialize.  This post is the first of a few to recognize those who traveled from afar to celebrate the wedding with Maggie and Rob. Forgive me if I couldn't get everyone.  Most of the pictures were from others, but a few I had snapped from my iPhone.  Not enough, not enough!

The top picture is of my parents with me.  Thank you, Mom and Dad, for making the great journey from California to Connecticut.  I know it's a long trip.  Since I've already spilled the beans in previous FB posts, I will tell you that Dad will be 96 this year!  Mom is much, much younger..
 The second picture is, (from left to right), my cousin Janet's husband Mike, cousin Janet, yours truly, and my cousin Kim's husband, Dan, also from California.

And the last picture is of Maggie's godparents, (all the way from Texas!), Tom and Cheryl, along with Kenny and me.

Tomorrow, I have a few pictures of my dear cousin, Kim, Dan's wife - who is the sister I never had…or maybe I do...
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

The above link is to the cozy mystery by Mary P. Karnes, "Simply the Best" about a wedding planner in sunny Santa Barbara, CA - available in e-book format from amazon, Barnes and Noble and Apple iBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment