Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"The Father/ Daughter Dance"

The Father - Daughter Dance...if nothing else will bring tears to your eyes, this may.  It did to mine.  As I watched my husband and our bride dance, all l could think of was that darling little girl who did, and still does, hero worship her dad. The first picture is of Maggie, age 3.  She desperately wanted her hair cut in a "bob" like her big sister KK, and I, with a heavy heart, let her cut her long hair.  I still have the envelope with her hair from that first major cut in my dresser...   She looks cute, though, doesn't she?

The next two pictures are of Maggie and Kenny dancing their dance.  Maggie chose James Taylor's
"Smiling Face" as their song.  Not necessarily designed as a slow song, but she insisted.  If I had to chose, I'd say James Taylor is Kenny's favorite artist, and he always told all the girls he thought of them when he heard it.  It was lovely.

Thanks, Patty C for the pics!

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best





No comments:

Post a Comment