Friday, August 15, 2014

"The Photo Booth"






The Photo Booth:  It was a last minute decision, but a good one.  It was just a little extra that we let slip through the cracks.  Maggie really wanted to do it, I think, but as everything started to add it, she just let it go...until Kenny and I went to a good friend's son's wedding.  They had a photo booth, and it was so much fun.  I know they are a regular on the party circuit, but I had only been in one as a teen.

After deciding we really DID want one...everyone was sold out.  The photo booth industry was good to us, however, and everyone I called kept recommending someone...they were all booked, though.  But Rob was tenacious, and found us "Justin."  He came early and stayed late.  I was very happy with his services, but I am not going to post his website as a reco, until he delivers they promised CD with all the guests pictures on them.

And yes...I had my picture taken, but will not post.  I am too shy to make silly faces, and my kids said I took all the fun out of my own photo booth experience.  I look the same in all of them - just a silly smile on my face...

Please enjoy these candids, and tomorrow...the CAKE!!!

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best




No comments:

Post a Comment