Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"Another Wedding??"



I was talking to my mom the other day, and she asked me, "What are you going to write about after Maggie's wedding is over?"  She knows how much I've enjoyed writing this blog, how it's been a creative outlet and how the readers' kind comments have been salve to my mother's soul - you moms out there know what I'm talking about - at least you mothers of daughters!  :-)

"I don't know, I said, honestly. "I'll think of something."

My wait is over, new subject matter has presented itself...KK's engaged!!  No details yet, but after Maggie's wedding is wrapped up, please continue viewing for more interesting 'fun' wedding stuff!

An end note....I'm afraid the church secretary thought it was either a mistake, or a joke, when she returned a call to our home phone today after a request was made to her office to marry...http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best



No comments:

Post a Comment