Monday, May 19, 2014

"Bridal Shower Number One"





 Sometimes, things are so good, you wonder if you deserve them.  Sometimes they seems so sweet, you don't thing they're real.  But like the cookies to the right, sometimes, they as good as they look.  Yes, usually those beautiful desserts don't taste like they advertise, but sometimes, sometimes they do…

Yesterday, Rob's godmother, Jennifer, hosted a Bridal Shower for Maggie.  It was exquisite.  The food, the company, the family, the gifts.  Maggie's greatest gift is the family she is marrying into.  I especially cherish family, as my extended family is large, and I relished it, but my nuclear family is small - no siblings.

Both Rob's maternal and paternal families were present.  They knew Maggie, knew her well, I think... and welcomed us, Maggie's mom and sisters.  I was humbled…thank you all.

Please enjoy the pictures.  I only included a few…
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

Keep scrolling...






No comments:

Post a Comment