Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Cute Bridal Shower Ideas - Not My Own!"


If you haven't caught my hints by now, I will remind you…I am not a creative, crafty- type person.  But my daughter, KK, is.  Lucky for me, lucky for Maggie.  As Maid of Honor, KK will host a bridal shower for Maggie.  Not only is she creative, there is such a thing called… Pinterest.com - I'm joking.  I know you all know about it and could search, "Bridal Shower" and find these items, but I have done it for you!  :-)  This is about as far as my creative instinct will take me…

But check out these pictures… number one above, "Ask bridal shower guests to bring an antique cup for the bride to start an eclectic collection", 2) to the left -- pastel peppermint patty candies for the candy bar

3)  Below, "nail polish" cookies - how cool are these?!?

4) Not the best picture, but a GREAT idea, freeze edible flowers for beautiful ice cubes!

5) My favorite, caviar "Gems" atop cracker rings - per Martha Stewart

and 6) A very cute shower activity --- "make your own jewelry"

Check back tomorrow, and I just may have some of my own ideas...   http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best




No comments:

Post a Comment