Friday, May 23, 2014

"Massachusetts Shower Part II"




I just received these pictures from the Massachusetts shower hosted by Rob's Aunt Jenn.  Isn't modern technology a wonderful thing?!?  I thought I'd share...

The top picture showcases the  homemade meringues created by Rob's cousin, Katherine.

The mini vases, (on the mantle to the left), were hand sculpted by Rob's cousins, Katherine and Elizabeth, and given as party favors to guests along with his sister Amanda's hand crafted Lavendar Salve from Tweefontein Herb Farm in New Palz, NY- tweeherbs.com 


Next up is a picture of the fabulous, (and I speak from personal experience!)- Classic New England Lobster rolls made my Rob's Grandmother, Jackie….Keep scrolling...

The photo to the left just may have been my favorite culinary delight of the afternoon, the Bellini Bar!  Outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment