Friday, May 16, 2014

"Call Me Old-Fashioned…"


t



Call me old fashioned, but I still think invitations should be mailed, SNAIL-MAIL.  Or let me re-phrase, I DID think they had to be mailed.

Maggie introduced me to a company, (I'm sure there are many), called paperless post.  www.paperlesspost.com. (This link will take you to the iPad version, but there is a website for a desktop version and an iPhone app).

I should be jaded by now by modern technology, but continued to be amazed.  Send an e-invite, and see instantly if it has arrived in recipients' in-boxes. OR, if you have made a mistake and typed it incorrectly, you are advised instantly it "bounced". No more waiting a week for the US Postal Service to "Return to Sender."  Once the recipient opens the e-invite, you can see on your "Dashboard" that it has been read. Guests can RSVP on the spot, send you a  personal note, and advise you of their mailing addresses.  While I have received e-invites before, I was always intimidated to use them - no more!  I am going to use this great product... AND some cards are free! - More elaborate designs have a nominal cost.

Please note some of the cute invite options below.

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment