Friday, May 23, 2014

"It Happens…"



                                                 blog.weddingfavors.ca (above photo)

                

To quote "Forest Gump"… It happens…

So…would you like to hear about all the bumps and glitches I've made/experienced in the planning of Rob and Maggie's wedding?   I guess this stuff happens to everyone… and it's better to get them out of the way now, right?!?

1)  I addressed an invitation to the father of one of Maggie's best friends by the wrong name…Have known this gentleman for 5 years.  I inserted the first name of the name on the line below his!

2)  I spelled Matthew incorrectly on an invitation…how does one do THAT?!?


photo above: pinterest.com

3)  I miscounted  the wedding boutonnieres - good thing we caught THAT one now!

4)  I sent another of Maggie's dearest friend's wedding invitations to the wrong address…In my defense, she had moved, and I didn't have updated contact info...

5)  And the best of them all... I arrived to pick up the Karnes girls' bridesmaids dresses…one week early… But hey…better than one week late…  I just sure I have it all out of the way now!  :-) http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment