Thursday, July 24, 2014

"But I Digress…"




 Forgive me if I digress before I move to dinner at the Reception…

But I ran into these pictures the other day, and just had to share them with you.  These are pictures of the Rehearsal.  To the right, Kenny walking Maggie down the isle.  Next up is a gorgeous shot of the church…empty.  I'm sure I've never seen it like that before.  It has a simple peacefulness about it, doesn't it?  Thank you for capturing that, Patty.

Pictures three and four showcase four of our bridesmaids waiting patiently while our wonderful ceremony coordinator explains everyone's role.  And the last picture, is the view Maggie and Rob will see the next day, their wedding day, from the front of the church.

Thank you for allowing me this little step back…

http:my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best





No comments:

Post a Comment