Thursday, July 10, 2014

"Photo Shout Out"




So…I imagine you may have been wondering who, "Photo Creds to the Lovely Patty Cloherty" is!  - which I try to put at the end of blogs using her pictures…
Patty, who generously gave of her time and talent to provide us with great candids of the wedding, is none other than Rob's aunt, (pronounced here in New England as "Ahunt" - I feel so uncultured when I say, "Ant" - but hey, I am a Californian!).

She is the pretty blond in the first picture with her brother, Bob - Rob's dad.  Now she didn't take this picture, obviously - so photo creds to the lovely Marlene Stauble on this one! :-)

Next picture shows the love and care Maggie received prepping for pictures.  Amanda, (Rob's sis), is adjusting her headpiece, while KK, (maid of honor and my own daughter, with the pearls in her hair), gives direction.

I included the last picture just because Amanda looks so fresh and beautiful.

Tomorrow - the reception begins!
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment