Sunday, July 20, 2014

"The Reception Officially Opens!"




I think I was the only one who did not know we were going to do a little something "extra" upon the DJ's introduction of the Bridal party and parents.
"Wait!" I said to Kenny, as we queued up for our introduction --- I didn't plan this!"  To be thrown something new of this nature, when everything else had been planned down to the last minute detail, was daunting - well at least for me.  I am less than spontaneous…   :-)

 Bob and Debbie - parents of the groom, were up right before our entrance.  They stole the show.  They were introduced, they entered, Bob… dipped Debbie!  Wow!  How do you follow that?!?  Kenny gave me a little twirl, and we were done.  I've posted this picture below of our entrance before.  Not the most flattering of me, but I love it. We both look so very happy…and we were.
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

As always…photos: Patty Cloherty

No comments:

Post a Comment