Friday, July 11, 2014

"On the Way to the Reception"










As I'm an only child, and only two cousins from Kenny's side of the family, it warms my heart that Maggie gained many cousins when she married Rob.  Today's pictures show the Stauble cousins, hopefully in the next few days, I'll have some from Debbie's side to share. (Sadly, the Karnes cousins were unable to attend)

I know I promised "On the Way to the Reception," so please note the top picture of the cousins hamming it up by the limo - which will soon depart with the bridal couple.  The next picture shows Maggie with her younger three female cousins.  These young ladies took the gifts up, (along with the two brunette cousins' little brother), during the Wedding Mass.  The gifts are the bread and wine that the priest consecrates and makes into the body and blood of Christ.

The last picture is of all Rob and Maggie's Stauble cousins at the church entrance.  Tomorrow - the reception begins!
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment