Thursday, July 3, 2014

"Her Walk Down the Aisle…"










I think I already bragged…but I will again.  The first picture is of Maggie in her veil.  It is her own, but the headpiece is mine.  I can't tell you how pleased I am that she wore it.  I think Maggie enjoyed sharing it with me almost as much as I.

The  second picture is Maggie with her father, as they walk down the isle to the wedding march.  Doesn't my Kenny look proud?

The last picture is the "Hand Off".  I couldn't ask for a better son in law.  Rob looks happy and honored.  I know I am… Tomorrow, more pictures!

And as a footnote - an answer to a question you may have ... did I cry?  Well- I teared up. But what touched my heart, almost as much as the beautiful words spoken by the priest, Rob and Maggie, was the simple act of holding the hand of my husband of almost 31 years as our daughter said her vows...

And thanks again, Patty for the beautiful candids!
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best



No comments:

Post a Comment