Monday, July 28, 2014

"The Reception Continues!"





I promised the menu --- and the cake is part of that, right?  As you entered the Wadsworth Mansion, you were greeted with a vision of the cake.  It really was beautiful.  In real life, is was more cream, not so yellow.  It was crafted by "Cakes by Lilly."

The little darlings in the photos are three of Robert's paternal cousins.

And look closely at the flowers in the second two pictures…they are not real flowers, but sugar creations made by hand!  Also please note the beautiful cake topper of the bride and groom.  Debbie and Bob, (Rob's Parents), gave it to them at our Engagement Celebration, along with the cake.  Always so generous and thoughtful.

And…not only was the cake beautiful, but DELICIOUS!!  More on how I preserved it tomorrow - I know I already posted how to "preserve the top layer of your wedding cake" in a previous blog - but I've tweaked it since then…

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment