Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"Post Ceremony Pictures!"





I thought you may get a kick out of seeing my own "Exit From The Church" with my new husband - 30+ years ago…  Tess, my 17 year old daughter, sent this to me - she was looking through some old photo at my mom and dad's.  Maybe she'll wear my dress someday…

After the entire bridal party and family exited the church through the main church doors, and the guests through the side, our photographer took pictures.  Now, if you'll recall, it rained on the wedding day.  But for a our picture taking session…it stopped.  We were told this was actually a perfect photo opportunity, as while it was not raining, it was still cloudy.  Thus no one was squinting into the sun.  The middle picture is of my five children - my four daughters, and new son.

The last picture is of my new family - attention Karnes Christmas card receivers - this will probably be your card this year!!
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment