Monday, April 21, 2014

"Bachelorette Party Gifts"

***Spoiler Alert***



If you, as mother of the bride, are going to attend part, if not all, of your daughter's bachelorette party, you MAY be stumped for a gift idea…

I will be attending the dinner portion of my daughter's party, and I will take a gift… this was a worry…  until I decided to be practical and I hope, fun.  I going to give a "Honeymoon Care Package."  All in very good "Mother of the Bride" taste.

This will include electric converters…can't say where the bride and groom are going, but they will need them.. a cute "on the go" kit, (see photo below with list of all included items), magazines, ("Sports Illustrated" and "Vogue"), non-perishable snacks, sewing kit, first aid kit, sunscreen, antacid, pain reliever, mints/gum, aloe, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, bug spray, passport carriers and lip balm. I'm considering hats and sunglasses - if I can find cute ones.  I'm sure I'll think of a few other items before the party, I'll keep you posted…

Tomorrow… wedding photographers!  -- Keep scrolling for those pictures...





No comments:

Post a Comment