Friday, April 4, 2014

"New Facebook Page"




My e-book cozy mystery, "Simply the Best",  will soon be launching it's own Facebook page. Some

things it will offer will be pictures of locations discussed in the book.  If you've read the book, it has

pictures of Santa Barbara public buildings, The Simpson House Inn, the Ojai, CA boarding school,

Thacher, where I went, and the University of Redlands, the small liberal arts college southeast of Los

Angeles, where Kenny and I met.

 If you haven't read my mystery yet, it's a fun, easy read - available from amazon Kindle, Barnes &

Noble Nook, and Apple e-books.  You can find it by going to those websites and searching: "Mary P

Karnes", or the title, "Simply the Best"... OR visit the book's own website:

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best  

I'll keep you posted on the launch of the new Facebook Page - and thanks for your support, my 

friends. This has been an exciting, goal achieving experience, and you have made it happier. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment