Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"Wedding Photography"





Not only is Maggie blessed to be marrying into such a great family, but the whole Karnes family is as well.  I will not go into all the wonderful attributes of our future in-laws today, just one.

Rob's brother, and best man, is a professional photographer.  And not just any old photographer, an outstanding one - a true artist.  You MUST see his still photos and media at www.mattstaublemedia.com   He has traveled the world perusing his craft, and his work will amaze you!

But Matt always has time to take pictures of the family, from Maggie's graduation, to family- dinner get togethers.  He, of course, took Maggie and Rob's engagement picture below.  As best man he can not take the wedding pictures, his duties that day lie elsewhere.  But he has lined up another great photographer.  One less thing to worry about.

And what do you, my friends, think of recording the wedding?  It was a relatively new thing when we got married, but we chose NOT to do it.  Why?  Because I wanted to remember our wedding how I thought is was, how I thought I looked, not necessarily how I really DID…  a truly personal choice.

One thing I know I DO want to to, and I have asked Matt about this… I want to have Maggie dressed in her gown about a month before the wedding, have him take her portrait, and then have a large picture of her displayed at the reception. Lovely

And as  a bonus, Matt will walk me down the isle to my seat right before the wedding party files in!

http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best  IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, CHECK OUT MY COZY MYSTERY - A FAST READ, AND A GOOD DEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment