Thursday, April 24, 2014

"Out Of Town Guests"


I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I can't.  It is the brain-child of my creative, thoughtful, soon to be co-mother-in-law, Debbie. ---with some help from my "attention to detail" daughter.

If you are having out of town guests, (we are), contact a local hotel and arrange for a block of rooms at a discount - even I knew to think of that.

 Debbie took this courtesy one step further, and suggested providing  a guest "goodie bag" for the out of town guests, to be waiting in their hotel rooms upon their arrival.  This could contain local take out menus, maps of the area, suggestions of local attractions, snacks for late arrivals that first night, a water bottle, and even a second invitation to the "Out Of Town Brunch" the day after the wedding (who thinks to pack that?).  Debbie and I are co-hosting this event for all those weary travelers.  Yes…I know, we may be insane…  More on that next time…  :-)

And keep scrolling for those pictures…if you are an out-of-town guest, staying in a hotel, you just MAY see a picture of your future lodgings!






No comments:

Post a Comment