Saturday, April 26, 2014

"Thoughtfulness"



This post is mostly for me.  As the wedding day approaches, I have gotten caught up in myself, my own wedding worries, concerns - basically what matters to me.  And I have forgotten  to say, "Thank you," or show some appreciation to those who have been enormous help.  The lovely basket above was an engagement gift to Maggie and Rob from a mutual friend.  It just gave me pause that a very young woman had the time and thoughtfulness to create such a lovely gift.

So I'm going to learn from her. I'm going to be more thoughtful.  I'm going to tell all those around me who have been gracious and patient in my ceaseless rambling about "the wedding" and those who have helped so much - mainly Debbie, (Rob's mom), and my own mother, "Thank you!"  :-)

The picture to the left is supposed to be pink, as it goes with the "pink"theme of the above gift basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment