Sunday, April 6, 2014

"Delegate, Delegate, Delegate!"


Now that the big decisions are complete, you may think you can sit back and relax. Wrong!  Now it's time to get the little pesky things in order.  Have you chosen your centerpieces for your dining tables?  Maybe you have.  Maybe you have decided to let your florist handle them.  Or maybe you are very fortunate, and you have a super creative future mother-in law like my daughter does…

This is where the delegation comes in.  My daughter is very good at recognizing talents in others.  She can acknowledge others' strengths and use them in a productive manner.  And the beauty of planning a wedding, is that people really do want to help and feel included.  My friend, Debbie, Rob's mom, is exceptionally creative and crafty.  I am not.  So she has stepped up and been a fantastic resource in making the wedding beautiful.  She has a vision of things that would never have occurred to me.

Kenny, as previously mentioned, is helping with the music.  He has a talent there, and a love for it.  What are my talents, you ask?  Well, to be truthful…I'm not sure, but I AM a good workhorse.  ;-)

And I can address a mean envelope in a pretty decent calligraphy script…

The pictures you see on this page are just a few ideas that you may want to give some thought to…Bubbles for the guests to blow as you depart…dinner place cards… centerpieces.  Food for thought...
Keep scrolling for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment