Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Let's Dance!"


Yes, I do know that I was supposed to discuss reception time line details today, but dancing is much more fun...

Ahhh…those first dances…if this doesn't bring a tear to many eyes, nothing will.  Many couples choose to take ballroom dance lessons.  Most bridal fairs will have a representative from dance chains waiting with baited breath to offer "free" lessons.  I'm sure they're hoping to pull you in for a series of lessons.  If you are the type who learns easily, do it!  Even a lesson or two can't hurt.

Kenny and I took a few lessons about 18 years ago, but I'm sure we've forgotten all we ever learned.  I think I'm going to try to talk him into a refresher course.  :-)

Choose your music wisely.  Listen to it a few times.  Brides, practice with your dads… If you don't you may just be an emotional mess when the Father/Daughter dance is announced.  You may be anyway…

Tomorrow, I'll tell you about the "Dollar Dance."


No comments:

Post a Comment