Monday, June 23, 2014

"Let's Get Started…"





So… we checked, (or should I say, I CHECKED!), the weather daily for over a week.  I finally accepted the fact that it was going to rain on the wedding day.
Problem solved, we ordered the specially designed tent to cover the beautiful patio --- then it looked like we may have sunshine -

"It better rain!" I ranted.  I had ordered the tent, and did not want that expense for nothing!

"Thank goodness it's going to rain!" I heard myself say to one of the kids.   - I really was getting a little crazy a few days before the big day…

As our out of town guests began to arrive, they were welcomed to their hotel room with a bountiful goodie bag.  Months ago, when Debbie had the great idea to provide snacks, drinks, coupons, maps and an "Interesting Things to Do" list, I was all in.  Then reality set in.  I just couldn't do it.  I just couldn't… But not Debbie.  We DID shop together for most of the items, but when it was time for the heavy lifting, it was all Debbie. She packaged, she delivered.  Thank you Debbie, from me, and I'm sure from the out of town wedding guests.  I don't think the woman sleeps!

Please note the two pictures of the front and back covers of the wedding program that Kenny designed.

Tomorrow, I'll start bright and early with a description of the start of the wedding day…
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment