Monday, June 30, 2014

"The Flowers Have Arrived!"






I love the flowers that Maggie chose.   I love the creativity the florist used, and how she listened to Maggie's vision.  The top picture is an enlargement of an iPhone pic that I took of the bridesmaids bouquets.

To the left is the centerpiece at the head table.  Photo creds: the lovely Patty Cloherty.  Major thank you to Patty.  She is Rob's paternal aunt, and generously gave of her time and talent so we could have instant wedding pictures.  Seriously…did we even need a professional photographer?!?  Thank you, Patty!

What I didn't love… most of the boutonnières were not labeled.  I wasn't at the church to oversee the distribution.  The on-site wedding coordinator - a church employee - didn't know who's was who's…and he shouldn't have had to.  This is something I will improve upon next 'go round'.

Enter…my cousin Kim.  She took over, and made sure everyone had their flowers.  She took care of handing them out, to pinning them on!  Thanks, Kim!
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment