Thursday, June 19, 2014

"The Rehearsal Dinner"




I had been to the Rehearsal Dinner location, (the Gallery),  many times.  I knew we were in for a good meal and nice atmosphere.  What I DIDN'T know was that they had remodeled a lower venue.  We walked into a wonderland.  Because, of course, Debbie was the hostess.

Debbie organizes many charity events and has it down to a science.  But this was for her son's wedding - so it was done with extra loving care.  It was gorgeous.  We had the whole lower level to ourselves, with a full bar.  No need to worry about an early exit encouraged by restaurant staff, or concern about noise.  Hot and cold passed apps were served, good wine, and delicious food. The picture to the left is one of the many centerpieces.  All created and arranged by Debbie.

Tomorrow, I'll tell you about some of the entertainment, and loving sentiment.
http:/my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment