Saturday, June 21, 2014

"Rehearsal Dinner Part III"





A close second to Bob's speech, was the beautiful poem one of Rob's young cousins wrote and read to the assembled group.  It was a long standing family tradition for their grandfather to write a poem for the special events in the grandkids' lives.  Their grandfather was not able to write a poem for the wedding, so Rob's young, but wise cousin, picked up the standard and wrote the poem.  It was very touching.  It is not mine to share, but let me tell you, there was not a dry eye in the house.  Ok, maybe THIS was my favorite part of the dinner… More tomorrow.

Oh!  And the tip/confession… I love love love this product!  I used it for about a week and I really think I noticed a difference!
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best  check out my new mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment