Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"Pre-Ceremony Primping"





Hair done, makeup done, check.

Now it was time to dress.  Maggie chose to get ready at the Hilton, as it was close to the church.  It was also raining outside, so we would make use of the generous lobby for pictures.  Many thanks to the Hilton and it's staff in Glastonbury.  They opened their doors and gave us free rein.  When I was  in desperate for a cup of coffee - no questions were asked, they just brought a cup at my request - and no, it wasn't offered in the lobby to one and all.  They must have seen the frantic look in my eye…for that was one plan I had not made.  I did not plan how to acquire my 2:00 PM cup of Joe…

Coffee secured, I was able to take a couple of candid photos on my iPhone.  Yes, the two pictures you see are the few I managed to take that day.

And as a teaser for the upcoming weeks…KK and Tyler are meeting with our priest this coming Monday to set a date… Oh my…. here we go….
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment