Monday, June 9, 2014

"Maid of Honor Shower"




 KK, (Kathleen, Maggie's sister), and Debbie, (Rob's mom), hosted the most beautiful shower Sunday.

I can cook and clean with the best of them, but when it comes to creativity, KK and Debbie are outstandingly inventive and gracious.

The top picture shows my dining room table which Debbie made look like a confection.  Next is one of my old teapots which she used to hold a fragrant bouquet.
The last shot shows the tea sandwiches my younger daughters SLAVED over for hours, and which KK artfully arranged.  A good time was had by all - but the BEST was the gathering of multiple generations, the girl's friends, my friends, and Debbie's, and the celebration of a new start for a beautiful couple.  More tomorrow…and then, I'll tell you about some of the thoughtful, delightful gifts, and the gift that wins the prize for the most creative!
http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment