Monday, June 16, 2014

"Wedding Pictures TWO!"





Never fear…there is a wedding photo at the end of today's blog…  But I felt that I have neglected the wonderful rehearsal and dinner that Debbie and Bob hosted.  So -- I'm going to do just a little backpedaling.

The wedding was held at St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church on Main Street. It's a quintessential New England Church.  I really thought it would take at LEAST an hour and a half, but we were in and out within 45 minutes - with all concerned confident in their role.  Don't they look happy?

The Rehearsal Dinner was warm, relaxed -- the food, beverage, and entertainment excellent.  More dinner and WEDDING pictures tomorrow…   The third and last picture on today's blog is Maggie in her wedding finery.  It rained before the ceremony - good luck I hear - so pre-wedding pictures were held inside.
http:my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best



No comments:

Post a Comment