Sunday, June 15, 2014

"The Wedding!!!!!!"



Well…the day finally came, as we knew it would.  I told the kids, "Enjoy the anticipation the week before the wedding.  It's almost as good as the  day...

I commit to you, readers, that you will see at least one new picture  before the rest of the world, when you check here for my daily post.

Thank you to all my friends, family and NEW family for providing me with beautiful photos!!

That was my one regret, that I didn't get many pictures myself.  But thanks to the thoughtfulness and generosity of family and friends, I now have lots.

In today's blog, I'm going to paraphrase just one small part of my eloquent husband's toast.  "Love is a verb, remember that…"

Much, much more beginning tomorrow.  I still have lots to tell you about the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  And you just MAY get to see Maggie in her veil soon…and yes -- she wore my headpiece...
http:my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best


No comments:

Post a Comment