Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"Shower Gifts"





Tomorrow, I will post about the most creative/unique shower gift, but today is the most sentimental.  

This is the final product of my mother's creation of the "Family Recipe Book."  All I can say is…I want one!  There are family recipes from my father's mother, (who if she were alive today would be 130! - so let's just say it's an OLD recipe), my mother's mother, my mother, father, Kenny, cousin, aunts, my mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, Maggie's cousins, Rob's mom, dad, grandmothers, uncles, aunts, and cousins.

There are recipes that I hadn't seen in years, and it took me back to my own childhood.  And the best thing…my mom , as much as possible, copied the recipes in the cook's own handwriting.  It's just beautiful - well done, Mom!
 http://my.bookbaby.com/book/simply-the-best

No comments:

Post a Comment